Royal Society of Sculptors
108 Old Brompton Road
Dora House is located in central London on a busy road for traffic, alarms and sirens.
South Kensington, Gloucester Road
C1 & 430 both stop directly outside
49,70,74,14,211 & 435 all stop nearby
Plan your journey
We are easily accessible by tube, bus, bike or on foot.
Plan your trip with TfL
Our nearest park is Hyde Park a 25 minute walk away. Brompton Cemetery is a 15 minute walk away.
Ask about Access
We are always happy to answer your queries, contact us on +44 (0)20 7373 8615 or email@example.com
Access at Dora House
- There is stepped access into the building.
- We have a ramp which can be installed in advance - just get in touch.
- The exhibitions are on one level.
- We welcome guide dogs, hearing dogs and assistance dogs.
- While we do not have a dedicated quiet space, visitors who may need a break can make use of our downstairs office (where there is a printer and people coming and going).
- You may wish to use our Sensory Map to help plan your visit
Drop-off & Blue Badge Parking
- Drop-off is possible immediately outside Dora House.
- There are a number of Blue Badge parking bays nearby.
- The walking times supplied are as advised by Google Maps and provided to give an idea of distance from Dora House
- For further information, please read the borough’s parking guidance
- Cranley Place, SW7 3LE, 3 mins walk, at the side of 99 - 101 Old Brompton Road
- Queen’s Gate, SW7 5AB, 3 mins walk, outside No.90
- Roland Gardens, SW7 3PW, 4 mins walk, outside No. 40 - 46
- Glendower Place, SW7 3DU, 5 mins walk. outside 5 to 13 Jerome House
- Harrington Road, SW7 3EU, 6 mins walk, outside No. 27
- Stanhope Gardens, SW7 5RB, 6 mins walk, at junction with Stanhope Mews West
- Onslow Square, SW7 3NX, 6 mins walk, outside St Paul’s Church