Free exhibition admission
(Some Events Charged)
Phone: +44 (0)207 373 8615
Opening HoursMonday - Friday, 11am - 5pm. Closed bank holidays.
In line with ongoing government advice, we have been making preparations to ensure that your visit is as safe as possible. Please be reassured that we are working hard to ensure the welfare of visitors, members and staff alike.
We have risk-assessed the building and introduced new safety measures. This includes new cleaning schedules and the introduction of social distancing. Hand-sanitiser is available at various points, including the front desk and in the toilets, whilst internal doors will remain open. New signage and our volunteers will direct visitors around the gallery spaces and, where necessary, the numbers of guests will be managed with a socially-distanced queue.
Please ensure that neither you nor anyone in your party is displaying symptoms of COVID: we reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone who is.
- There is stepped access into the building.
- The exhibitions are on one level.
- Accessible toilets are available on Old Brompton Road, whilst Brompton Library offers disabled access toilets and baby changing facilities, these are operated by Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea.
- There are a number of Blue Badge parking bays nearby.
- We welcome guide dogs, hearing dogs and assistance dogs.