Increase the value of your donation by 25%

Registered Charity Number 212513

Please notify the charity if at any point you want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address, or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HMRC to adjust your tax code.

I would like the Royal Society of Sculptors to claim Gift Aid on
(Please choose this option to help the Society claim extra funding at no cost to you)
(Please choose this option only if a specific change of circumstances meant you were not eligible for Gift Aid until now)
(Please choose this option only if you do not pay enough UK tax for Gift Aid. This could be because you are outside the UK, are retired, unemployed, receiving tax credits, or paying less than £60 tax per year)

I confirm that the tax I pay each year is at least as much as the reclaim amount on all my charity gifts. I understand this only applies to Income Tax or Capital Gains Tax, and that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give.

My Details